Friday, March 23, 2007

#18. This is the third time I've tried to write something and post it on my blog. I'm using Google docs because I find it simpler to use than Zoho. Zoho isn't hard but I couldn't get it to change the font. I don't know if it was me or them, but after I'd tried it several times I went looking for something else.

I think it's great that utilities like this exist, especially for people who do not have a computer of their own or who do not have it with them and need to write something and access it from home later. I'm glad I know about them so I can tell customers about them.

I thought it was interesting that Zoho provided some templates and thought that the resume template would be the most useful. Then I was disappointed to find that they didn't have a general one. I know you can get them other places, but it would be convenient to have it all on one site.

I also tried Zoho's To Do list but I didn't like it. I found it cumbersome--too many separate boxes to put information in.

No comments: