Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Week 2.5: Really this is week 3 but I haven't finished week 2 yet. I spent at least half an hour trying to get back into my blog. I still don't know how I got back in and I fear that next time I try it will be the same thing all over again. I wrote down all of the identifiers I used to get the blog account but nowhere did it specify which one was going to be "username." So, when I tried to get in this time I had to try them all and every one I tried I got an error message. Yet I'm in. And I looked at my profile and I now know which they call username but I am definitely not going to log out now and try it in case it doesn't work again.

I think these exercises are a good thing for us to participate in but the amount of time I have already spent on this blog is way way too much. I've had the blog experience and now I wish there were some more user friendly vehicle for recording the rest of my comments.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great job getting into your blog and getting the photo posted - it's so cute! I know - it's so confusing to get into this site sometimes. When you log in you have to go to "New Blogger," then your username is the complete email address you used when you signed up. Hope this helps - good job so far on your things.